Westchase Orthopaedics & Rehabilitation
Thank you for choosing Westchase Orthopaedics and Rehabilitation for your orthopaedic care. We would like your first visit with us to be a great experience. Providing us with the information below will help us properly evaluate your condition and process all of the necessary information in the best way possible.
Please bring the following items with you to your appointment:
- Insurance card and information
- If applicable, referral from your primary care physician
- Co-payment or minimum payment (given at appointment time) for uninsured patients
- List of the names and dosage of all the medications you currently take
- All x-rays, MRIs or other imaging films (including written report)
- Information about treatments and medications that have been tried in the past
- Medical records you think may be helpful
- List of questions you want to ask your doctor
If possible, please complete our New Patient Paperwork before arriving at your first appointment. For your convenience, you can download the registration form, fill it out, and bring it to your appointment.
Dress comfortably. We’ll need to examine the part(s) of your body that’s troubling you, and you may also need to get an x-ray. You may not need to undress if you wear clothing that accommodates easy access to your injured part(s).
It is our policy to collect all co-pays and fees not covered by your insurance at the time of the visit. If you do not have insurance, full payment is expected at the time of the visit. We accept personal checks and major credit cards.
If you have any questions, call us at 813-792-9843.